Burj Al Arab
About Burj Al Arab
Shimmering Opulence at the world’s most luxurious hotel and the ultimate in Arabian hospitality.
321 metres of billowing architecture located a short distance from the shores of the stunning Jumeirah beach. Enjoy outstanding guest attention, the sumptuously appointed duplex suites with private business facilities and the latest in technology. Take advantage of reception desks on every floor, rain showers and Jacuzzis in every suite, a Rollys Royce fleet, butlers on call around the clock and dining under the sea and stars. A private shopper will help you find those little treasures, whilst you experience an oriental massage at the lavish Assawan Spa and Health Club. Above all delight in the details, the gold plated opulence, the marvellous circular ballroom and the spectacular choreography on display…
Connected to the mainland by a slender, gently curving causeway, guests may arrive at Dubai’s most iconic hotel by either one of the world’s largest chauffeur-driven fleets of Rolls Royce’s or alternatively by a dedicated helicopter transfer service.
Visitors who arrive by helicopter will experience a 15 minute birds-eye-view of the city, culminating in a dramatic landing on the hotel’s helipad on the 28th level.
From the moment the guests enter their room and their butler asks whether they would like assistance unpacking their luggage, they will retreat into a state of personal privacy in an environment of spectacular elegance and sophistication, where every request is granted and every need anticipated.
202 Dublex Suites, ranging from 170 to 780 square metres, across 27 floors each with its own Guest Services exclusive for in-suites check-in and butler services.
- In addition to a dining and living area, each suite has an office area complete with laptop, Internet access, private fax, printer and copier
- Hidden network of advanced technology – lighting, curtains and air-conditioning at the touch of a button
- 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD, 93 cable channels and 2 hotel information channels
- Full range of men and ladies Hermes amenities (full size bottles)
- Dining table for in-suite dining
- A safe
- Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows and quilts to choose from
- Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath, complimented by a decadent bath menu with music and Aromatherapy Associates bath oils, prepared by your butler
- Children’s amenities
- A private bar and in-suite mini-bar
- Al Mahara – our award winning signature seafood restaurant accessible by a three minute virtual submarine voyage. Magnificent oval aquarium visible throughout the restaurant and 2 private dining rooms for private functions at no extra cost
- Al Muntaha – meaning ‘the ultimate’ or ‘the highest’, at 200 metres above the Arabian Gulf, offers Mediterranean cuisine and unmatched views of The Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands
- Al Iwan – finest Arabian hospitality with décor of dramatic gold, red and black
- Majlis Al Bahar – a casual alfresco restaurant serving Mediterranean specialities with spectacular views of the gulf and Burj Al Arab
- Sahn Eddar – at the base of the world’s tallest atrium and offering light fine fare and Afternoon Tea
- Skyview Bar – located adjacent to Al Muntaha, a wonderful location for pre- and post dinner drinks with views of The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, and Jumeirah Beach shoreline
- Bab Al Yam – cafe restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf